May 05, 2011

the sign is near

this entry is about the end of the world

AT WORLD'S END.


Today, the Lake of Galilee was reported to disappearing at alarming rate which means that the Lake will have no more water sooner or later.
Dear Lord, is the time is around the corner?
The world will end soon. Most of us didn't realize it or they do know but didn't care. Unfortunately, me too is the same. Oh, what a shame. Please dear friends, wake up now. There are no more time for playing around.

I fears I would be there when the time comes. And probably, i don't really have courage and with low level of 'IMAN', i'm pretty sure that i probably couldn't make it.
dear my Lord, ALLAH. I wanna live as a Muslim, I wanna die as a Muslim. When the time comes, i'll leave it all up to You, my Lord. To You is the journeys end.

No comments:

Post a Comment