May 28, 2011

kicking with the band; kick out the jamm !

Jamming session for the last, but not least. Today was perfect.

Okay, now we moves back a few hours before this. So time-machine, please do your work.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It is 8.45 p.m. right now. I wondering where are my friend now. His rule is to rockin' the bass.


"Oi Yopt, duk mano dh?"

"Otw dh nie"

"owh, okay"



He fetch me around 9 p.m. The jamming session will start about 30 minutes after this, I mean we must be there before 9.30 p.m. We need to be hurry cause the place is quite far from our house. But, damn it. The traffics is really bad. With a number of traffic lights, we will surely be late. I take my mobile phone and then,

"Alo we, mu g bowok Alim nge Basit dlu lah. Udin jgk. Aku otw dah nie, tp jale jemm. Kiro jupo sano terus r"

"Ouh, ok xdop hal lahh. Jupo sano"

"Ok, bereh we"



I ends the call. All the names listed up there are my bandmates. Well I meet them a few years ago after SPM. They're really good friends.

Okay, back to the story.
After all the hard works, we are here at the studio. We are 10 minutes late, but it's okay. All the members are here. So, what are we waiting for? Lets rock!

Let me introduces the line-up.

Basit - guitarist;
Udin - guitarist;
Alim - drummer;
Puyopth - bassist;
Matwe - vocal;
Me - vocal;

The very first song that we cover is Sonnet. The song was from the Verve. And I'm on the vocals. It feels nostalgic cause the song was played when I was at SMACH in Annual Dinner when I was in SPM year. Although it's not me who sang that song back then. haha.



Second song. It Matwe's turn. We cover I Believes In Miracles by the Ramones. It is a great song, it gets me to dance with the flow.



Next, Matwe continues his job. We cover Transmission by Jot Division. Post punk. Really great tune.



It's my turn now. I continues with You Only Live Once by the Strokes. An American band with British style of music. How I adore Julian. He's great.



Then, the next song to be cover is You Have Killed Me by Morrissey. This song is a must. I feels very enjoy when singing this song. haha



The last song from me is Almost Ready by Dinosaur Jr. It's tune is awesome, that is Dinosaur Jr.




Time moves fast, it's only one song left to covers. An hour seems too short. We all covers I Believes In Miracles by Ramones again. This time, Matwe and I both on vocals. Rock n roll can't never dies!! That is truly enjoyable. You wouldn't know until you feel it yourself, pal.

Huhh, my throat needs water. haaha. So, we all hang out at a restaurant on the way back home. And now, I'm here in my room. End of a good day, for today.

2 comments: