May 25, 2011

well said, sorry

frankly speaking, I felt really sorry for myself for I cannot continue to complete the I'm Not There story.

It takes a long time to think of an idea to write a story. I adore the novelist on how they could write something that was freakin' awesome.
Plus, I don't have an enough spirit to continue doing this. After all, it's me.


You know pal, you'll feel fucking tired when you do something that's totally not worth it. When it comes to that, you'll say to yourself, "Man, what have I done? What have I been doing all these past years?". Then you'll realize that you're losing something that is fucking important. The only things that can't be replaced or buy. It's TIME. After all, you have waste your fucking time, pal.

I've experienced it once already pal. Actually, it's more then once. And I don't wanna have that kind of feelings again. Not again, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment