May 12, 2011

the same old song

You know you're in love when you start to fell for those stupid love songs..




aahhh forget it, cut the crap.

Straight to the point, i don't feel like it gonna works out. Why does i starts to feel weird? I am wondering alone, searching for an unknown reality. Me, really wasn't sure about the answers. I don't even figured it out yet. I was thinking like what is the best options? To know or not to know?? There was no sign, and i was unable to guess anything. ahh really, I don't like myself be in this such situation. Someone please help me, i'm hanging upside down right now.


Plus, anywhere, any times, any places it was like 'LOVE, LOVE, LOVE'. Everything is love. Your plastic loves.

Look, stop bullshitting yourselves. Maybe you've got the right lover but man, you're really annoying me and making me jealous too. So, go play anywhere else next time. shushh shuhh!!


Forgive me man. I've past.


Learn everything from the pass right? Well, the past is history.

THE PAST IS MEMORY. The good, the bad or both. Just appreciate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment