May 28, 2011

Final year student.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I now pronounce myself as a successful final year student. Yeah, perhaps a successful one. Me, didn't have a lot to say but wahh, this was too fast. I was like "Pejam celik, pejam celik dah nak grad kot". I couldn't imagine how would I look like when the graduation day. haha. It would be really a great memory.



Ahh, its too early to start dreamin'. I should get my brain working well from now on. Now is not the time to play around again. Too much playing for the past few semesters. Oh what a waste of time. But, to regret now is nothing. All I have to do is do my best for this final year. Fighting! Yeahh..haha. But back then, I'm afraid of something that I know too well. It's me, myself. I gotta find a cure for me soon. But I wonder, what it is??

No comments:

Post a Comment