July 20, 2011

my stomach is full of LOVE?

oh whats with the title above? Me, myself get confused too..huhh

Hello peps..frankly speaking, for the umpteenth time, she ignored me again. But never mind that, 'cause I do care about her. Fair la kan.

Aihh forget about that, peps. A single word in here doesn't change a thing out there.


Well here's the midnight story.


I was with my friends back then, enjoying cimcum at Food Village, PC, KB. This was my 2nd time being there, for this short midsem break. It was totally out of my mind. But to think that again, I was unable to control my diet for these past few weeks. Asyik makan, makan, makan je. Unfortunately, badan x naik-naik.
Why huh?

Or did it by any chances have something to do with G6PD?? Well I don't know much about that, should ask a doctor perhaps.

Hello doc, how are you??

........

Well it seems that there is no responses. I guess I should be on my own. haha


So, I should say that tonight was great. As one of my friend said "Nie baru sero cuti"..

Yeah I agreed with him, every moments filled with happiness. With friends on our side.






HEIL THE GOOD TIMES AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

4 comments:

  1. sedaknyo..bilo nk blanjo kak ilah make cimcum tu??hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..buleh2..
    ajok ejat tuh..nati ado maso kto g..hehe

    tp mahal gop posen..bajet 20ya sorg..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete